Welcome to our K’hilah!
We invite you to join the Temple Beth Hillel K’hilah (community) in prayer, study, fellowship, and celebration. Scroll through our “highlights” calendar below to find programs for children, families, and adults of all ages. Click on highlighted titles for more information.
- Shabbat Services. Each month, we rotate a series of special Shabbat observances.
- First Friday – Community Shabbat Dinner at 6 pm, followed by a Choir service at 7:30 pm.
- First Saturday – Torah Service. A musical service with an extensive Torah study. Oneg following. 9:00 am.
- Second Friday – Family Shabbat. An intergenerational service led by Rabbi Sarah, our Cantor, the Cantor’s Chanters youth choir, and students from our religious school. Oneg following. 7:30 pm.
- Second Saturday – Family Drumming Shabbat. A bi-monthly service designed especially for families with young children. No Drumming Shabbat in January, March or May.
- Third Friday – Musical Kabbalat Shabbat. A musical service with our Cantor and Band. 6:05 pm. Join us at 5:45 pm for a Shabbat Nosh beforehand.
- Fourth Friday – Tot Shabbat at 7:00 pm, Adult Shabbat at 7:30 pm.
- Fifth Friday – A special service to be announced. 7:30 pm.
- Torah Tuesdays. Join our Rabbi, Cantor and School Director as we study the Torah in a relaed and friendly environment. No prior Torah or Hebrew knowledge required, only a desire to learn. 12:30 pm.
- Jewish Film Series. “A Matter of Size.” 7:00 pm. Sat. Dec. 7.
- Brotherhood Football Fun Day. Sun. Dec. 15
- Women of TBH Book Club. “Tales of My People” led by Jean Pearlstein. Thurs. Dec. 19.
- Moses Program Shabbat Service for people with disabilities. Led by Rabbi Jim. 4:00 pm. Sat. Jan. 4
- Coffee & Schmooze. Join Rabbi Sarah in her office to discuss burning issues and share Jewish views on parenting. 8:30 am. Wed. Jan. 8.
- Tu B’Shvat Seder. Sunday, January 12.
- Moses Program Shabbat Service for people with disabilities. Led by Rabbi Jim. 4:00 pm. Sat. Feb. 1
- Coffee & Schmooze. Join Rabbi Sarah in her office to discuss burning issues and share Jewish views on parenting. 8:30 am. Wed. Feb. 5.
- Ishmael-Isaac Sabbath Dinner. Presented by the partnership of Muslims for Progressive Values and Beth Hillel. 6:00 pm. Islamic/Jewish sabbath service at 7:30 pm. Fri. Feb. 7.
- Sunday Nosh and Learn. February 9 Sunday Nosh and Learn
- Women’s Heart Health. Thurs. Feb. 20.
- Women of TBH Book Club. “The Spinoza Problem” led by Rabbi Jim. Thurs. Feb. 20.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Friend us on Facebook Read this week’s URJ Torah Study